Saturday, April 20, 2013

Prayer and Praise Day

As we reflect on this last week, our hearts are so heavy for all that's happened in our country; from the bombing in Boston to the explosion in Texas! We keep hearing, "WHY do things like this happen". We know that JESUS promised us in this world we will have trouble, we know that bad things happen to good people. In the midst of it all, we know without a doubt that GOD was right there. We know that there is a promise of hope because of JESUS' death on that cross. Today as we reflect on the week-not only what's happened to our nation-but on what's happened in our lives, let's take time to reflect on the families th...at have been affected by these tragedies, but also let's take time to reflect on the praises we have for HIM.

Philipians 4:6 "Do not be anxious about anything but in everything by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to GOD."

Matthew 18:20, "For where two or more are gathered in my name, there am I with them".

Post your prayer requests and your praises here so we can pray and celebrate with you!!




((hugs)))

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful job Kendra!! Praising God for this wonderful groyp! Love you ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am LOVING this book! Thank you so much all of you ladies that are helping with this blog! It has been wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this! Would have been a time in my life that I would be so angry at God for allowing the things that happened this week to happen. I am terribly sorry for the lives that have been lost and the things that will never be forgotten but I am so happy that my Abba is in control.
    I do not have to understand why He chose to allow it. He did not cause it but He allowed it.

    ReplyDelete